Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Whats the proper way to print the share certificates for…

Customer Question
Whats the proper way to...
Whats the proper way to print the share certificates for members, when the ownership is %33.33 and %33.33 and %33.33? We have 1000 shares?Usually, we have numbers as %50 and %50 etc....
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/30/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Each certificate will list 333.33 shares since that represents the correct ownership percentage.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions/concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent