Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I never received my state refund from this year... not sure…

Customer Question
I never received my...

I never received my state refund from this year... not sure what to do?

Accountant's Assistant: You can process your own refund by going to the Order History page and clicking on the "How do I get a refund" link below the amount paid for your question.

Where do I find that?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I just need to find out why I never got my state refund....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/30/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Please provide some additional information so I can better answer your question.

What state?

Did you use a tax preparation software such as TurboTax to file your return?

Thank you.

H&R Block online

What state?

What state are you located in?

Maine

Thank you. Give me a few moments.

You can check the status of your refund by going to the following link:

https://portal.maine.gov/refundstatus/refund

You will need to provide your social security number, filing status, and EXACT AMOUNT of your refund.

Let me know what message you receive after entering your information.

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions/concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent