Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of the first page of my 2016 tax return for a…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of the first page of my 2016 tax return for a refi I am working on.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I filed 2016 through H&R Block on Line, and now I need the 2016 return and I have no way of obtaining it. Can you direct me.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/29/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

To print a previous year return, please follow the directions below:

1. Log in to the H&R Block online program.
  2. Click the My Previous Taxes link in the left navigation.
  3. Click the Download or Print My Taxes link.
  4. The View Tax Return pop up will appear warning you about the security issues with saving your return to a shared folder on your computer. Click the Continue button.
  5. In the file download window, click Open to view your return.
  6. An Adobe Reader window will appear.

------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.