Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

On February 21 I payed my Fulton Co taxes with a check for…

Customer Question
On February 21 I...

On February 21 I payed my Fulton Co taxes with a check for 11,468.28. The check was cashed and I have confirmation with a Merrill Lynch receipt. Now I have the latest bill for 11,231.98. Is there a problem? My name is***** and the property is 945 Tiverton Ln Johns Creek

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Nothing I can think of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/29/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The latest bill of $11,231.98 leads me to believe this is your NEW tax bill, and the amount of taxes has decreased from last year.

Does your latest bill make reference to what year/time period it covers?

Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney