Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I TOOK OUT FROM MY 401 K PLAN THEN MONTHS LATER I WAS OFF…

Customer Question
I TOOK OUT FROM...

I TOOK OUT FROM MY 401 K PLAN THEN MONTHS LATER I WAS LAID OFF AND I STILL OWE A BALANCE OF 10,000..THEY WANT THE MONEY IN FULL BUT I DONT HAVE IT, HOW MUCH TAXES WILL I HAVE TO PAY ON THIS AMOUNT

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/28/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

The amount will be taxed at your ordinary income tax rate. The amount is added to your other income and whatever tax bracket is applicable to you. This is the rate that the funds will be taxed at.

--------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant