Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am the Treasurer of the Shanghai VFD in Shelby, NC. At the…

Customer Question
I am the Treasurer...

I am the Treasurer of the Shanghai VFD in Shelby, NC. At the first of the year we are going to start working people part time and I need to know what forms I need to file the taxes on these people. I already have the W-4's and just the forms to file the taxes at the end of January.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Not that I know of.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/28/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You will fill out Forms W-2, Form W-3 and Form 940. The due date for filing is January 31 of the following year.

Form 941 is due quarterly.

For example, if you hire employees to start working in 2018, the W-2 and W-3 will be filed by January 31, 2019.

The following links contain excellent information you will find helpful:

https://www.thebalance.com/filing-annual-wage-and-tax-reports-398724

https://squareup.com/townsquare/the-payroll-basics-every-employer-should-know

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p15.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent