Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I filed my taxes last month and have not received

Customer Question
I filed my taxes...

I filed my taxes last month and have not received confimation of what I owe or that they have been processed. I have requested my transcripts, tried to view my account at irs.gov several times and have not received a response

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am well aware I owe and filed an extension for 10/14th and received mail confirmation they were received by mail

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/27/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Happy Holidays!! Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

When you requested your transcripts, did you request the tax account transcripts? If not, those are the transcripts that you want. As you have not received the requested transcripts, I would suggest requesting them again. You can do so by calling 1-***-***-****. You can also try calling 1-***-***-****. The first number is ***** designated number for requesting transcripts, so I would advise calling that number first. When you do reach a live person, if you have access to a fax machine, ask if they can fax the transcripts to you.

-------------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant