Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Trying to find a way to print 2015 and 2016 non filing

Customer Question
Trying to find a...

Trying to find a way to print 2015 and 2016 non filing forms. cant find any place on irs.gov and no choice for forms when i call irs. recording keeps hanging up on me! so frustrating. how can i get these forms please

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
11/27/2017
Tax Professional: angelwork1111, Accountant replied 7 months ago
angelwork1111
angelwork1111, Accountant

Which IRS forms are you looking for?

we are buying a house. we have not filed for 2 years because we dont make enough money. financer is asking for non filing forms for 2015 and 2016. and i didnt realize this was a long term pay site. i dont want to be a member. just want to pay for todays question.

You can use the standard forms for 2015 and 2016 to prepare your "non-filing" tax returns. I would suggest that you mark across each page "For reference only. Filing Requirement Not Met" That way there is no confusion that the returns were not sent in to the government to process. You do not have to become a member of the site, you can pay for just this answer only.