Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I found a report in a stack of papers about a foot deep

Customer Question
I found a report...

I found a report in a stack of papers about a foot deep today that I read today that referenced a report called "Make thousands every week with ' IRS 8b payouts'" Is that stil a viable program or has the government closed that program. If not, how can I get a copy of that report today? Lowell Robertson

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
11/27/2017
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

There really isn't a legit IRS 8b payout program. On Form 1040, line 8b is for tax exempt interest. You can invest in domestic or foreign tax exempt bonds to earn that kind of interest, but the title of the 'program' is misleading. I suspect a number of people bought the document from the author, only to find that tax exempt bond investing is the core of the report.

Writers of these reports should be ashamed.

Thanks for asking at Just Answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer

PDtax
PDtax