Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do you know non profit tax law? California. The 501(c) 3 has…

Customer Question
Do you know non...

Do you know non profit tax law?

Accountant's Assistant: Can you tell me where the nonprofit is registered?

California

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been officially filed? If so, what?

The 501(c) 3 has existed since 1971.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thinking...

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/26/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name's Lane.

- I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice 1986.

If you’ll please bear with me for a minute I’ll type up my initial response, and then we can go from there if you have further questions on this.

What, exactly, is/are your question(s)?