Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What is R100 & R175 zoning I'm in Franconia PA Ron Offner.

Customer Question
What is R100 &...

What is R100 & R175 zoning I'm in Franconia PA Ron Offner

Accountant's Assistant: Has any paperwork been filed?

Not yet just starting I have 50 acres for sale soon with a farm house

Accountant's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

PA

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My client is retiring and wants to sell

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
11/24/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Both are residential zoning.

R100 is Residential 25,000 SF

R175 is Residential 60,000 SF

The following link contains the Official Zoning Map for Franconia Township, PA:

http://www.franconiatownship.org/media/39883/2016-Zoning-Map.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

.

What can I build on the land

Any residential building.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent