Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have an expenses question re travel to the office for a…

Customer Question
I have an expenses...

I have an expenses question re travel to the office for a home based worked

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Sales person lives 100 miles from office. Likely to come into office once or twice a week. sometimes not at all.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Are the train and hotel costs allowable as a business expense?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
11/22/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

BTW: This site looks US based. I am based in the UK and my question relates to the UK.

Thank you for letting me know that you are in the U.K. I was prepping the answer based on a U.S. tax laws, however, we did answer U.K. tax related questions. As I would have to research the matter for the U.K., I am going to opt out and release the question back into the question queue because I need to leave the computer in a few minutes. I don't want to start something that I can't finish here.

I am not happy that this site is looking to grab as much money from me as possible and would like to terminate this enquiry and request a refund please. You appear credible but the site's eagerness to get me to spend more straight away is unnerving me and I request termination and refund
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney