Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am looking for history of my paying taxes. I forgot if I…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** am looking for history of my paying taxes

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I forgot if I pay my estimated tax

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
11/22/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 8 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** am reading over your inquiry. I will respond to you shortly.

If you are referring to paying taxes in the U.S., what you can do is to contact the IRS by calling them at 1-***-***-**** and request a copy of your Account Transcript. The Account Transcript will reflect payment information on it. When you call the IRS, be prepared to be on hold for a long period of time. You can also ask them what payments have been made on your account.

There used to be a way to obtain the transcript online, but currently the IRS tool is not active.

----------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.