Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am looking for a tax lawyer who is specialized

Customer Question
HI I am looking...

HI I am looking for a tax lawyer who is specialized international tax.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In Hawaii. But this is for Federal tax. Honestly it doesn't matter which state he/she is. I am looking for an experienced lawyer in this field. It is for individual tax. The issue is amendment for international income and assets.

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Accountant's Assistant: What confuses you?

I didn't know the requirements. I want to find out what is my start. I shall file amendment for the last 3 or 6 years or I can just file accurately from this year. I talked to several professionals and they tell me 2 different options.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
11/21/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am an IRS Enrolled Agent, not a tax lawyer.

I would be happy to assist you. Please let me know what the specific issue is, and we'll take it from there.

Thank you.