Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am looking for a tax lawyer who is specialized

Customer Question
HI I am looking...

HI I am looking for a tax lawyer who is specialized international tax.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

In Hawaii. But this is for Federal tax. Honestly it doesn't matter which state he/she is. I am looking for an experienced lawyer in this field. It is for individual tax. The issue is amendment for international income and assets.

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

What do you mean?

Accountant's Assistant: What confuses you?

I didn't know the requirements. I want to find out what is my start. I shall file amendment for the last 3 or 6 years or I can just file accurately from this year. I talked to several professionals and they tell me 2 different options.

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That's it. Thank you.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
11/21/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I am an IRS Enrolled Agent, not a tax lawyer.

I would be happy to assist you. Please let me know what the specific issue is, and we'll take it from there.

Thank you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney