Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is it possible to get a copy of my 2016 tax return. I E

Customer Question
Is it possible to...

Is it possible to get a copy of my 2016 tax return. I E filed.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I changed to a mac this year and lost all my tax info for 2016

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Nothing that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
11/20/2017
Tax Professional: Curtis Mathews, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
Curtis Mathews
Curtis Mathews, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi! My name is ***** ***** can help you. You can get a copy of your tax return by filing a for 4506 with th eIRS and They will send you a copy of you return. You can go to www.IRS.gov and fill in the form online.