Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do i have to include social security income on the wage

Customer Question
Do i have to...

Do i have to include social security income on the wage garnishment exemption worksheet

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Wisconsin

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
11/20/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you filling out the worksheet for an employee of yours?

No I am the employee with the worksheet
no i can't afford it, i just want to know if i have to include ss for income

The worksheet applies to the wage garnishment by your employer.

Can you upload a copy of the worksheet you are looking at?

If you are receiving an offer of a phone call, you can ignore it. It is system generated.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent