Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need my w2's for the year of 2014. I am missing all of my…

Customer Question
I need my w2's...

I need my w2's for the year of 2014

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am missing all of my w2's for 2014, I forgot to file city taxes for that year.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
11/18/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You have two options to obtain copies of your W-2s for 2014.

1. Contact your employers and ask for duplicate copies.

2. You can use the IRS' online transcript tool to obtain copies of the information on your W-2s.

https://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc159

If you are a new user to the IRS' online system, it is unavailable for new users.

If that is the case, you must complete Form 4506-T and mail it or fax it to the IRS.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions/concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.