Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What makes a citizen a legal taxpayer--is it accepting a…

Customer Question
Second opinion] what makes...

Second opinion] what makes a citizen a legal taxpayer--is it accepting a social security number?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I understand that the law of the land does not require the working man to pay taxes on his labor but however the law of the sea [Maritime law does if you request a social security number--voluntary---which changes his status from dejore citizen to defacto citizen--academical--citizen of the sea, Mari timer As FDR said, "welcome to the good ship hope" He did not say I'm sending out the police to bring you to the good ship hope. He said you welcome if you would like to come aboard--it's voluntary--but if you sign aboard you are now under the law of the sea, [Title 26, internal Revenue Code] which is not the constitution, law of the land. My question is very simple? can I get you to admit, one must sign up voluntarily to social security in order to be a legal "Taxpayer" ---That's a legal status, not an action. What say you.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Yes, I am a fellow Jew not a goim.and I know this income tax comes out of the Talmud.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
11/18/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

If you are US citizen and earn income you are subject to income tax. It does not matter if you have, accept or refuse social security number. It is not proof of citizenship anyway. Proof of citizenship is your birth certificate.

They need the consent of a child growing up who was born in this country citizenship by birth does not cut it and to apply the word and come to the compensation I receive for labor well look at this way I suppose I could apply anywhere they want to call my nose and elephant if they want to you see it's ridiculous to say they can compel you to pay an income tax without your consent I think you'd better do some more studying on that one there is such a thing as a dejar citizen and a de facto citizen I was born in this country 12th generation from 1620 that was long before the government ever existed which was 1776 the government has no constitutional Authority to tell me I have to do anything and they have no right to bother me unless I've committed a crime and not paying the Federal Reserve Bank their interest is not a crime unless you gave you a consent for it to be done go back to your mystery books if you have to go and check all this out

You consented when you accepted a job. That's called labor law. Even non citizen performing any job in US are subject to income tax. It has nothing to do with your citizenship or your believes.

If you do not like it take it up with the supreme court. Whoever is feeding you this nonsense will probably bail out as soon as you mention a court or lawyer.