Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of my 2016 return. My copier died. Filed on…

I need a copy...

I need a copy of my 2016 return. My copier died

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

KY

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filed on 10/16/2016

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

taxes filed on 10/15/2017 Sunday need copy of 2016 return. My copier failed

11/16/2017
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You will not be able to get a transcript from the IRS for few weeks now. If you e-filed your return the IRS will not have an original return, just a transcript.

How did you file? Did you filed on a website or you used a tax software? Who is the provider?

Turbotax could not send in the forms. They had errors on their copy to correct. They sent my forms to print out and send in. My copier failed and I have no copy to send in.

Than you have to request it from Turbo Tax again. If the return has not been filed yet you cannot get it from anywhere else.

Please call me or give me the phone number to call Turbotax for them to send me my tax completed forms Thank You

Turbo tax does not have a single number. Have you used Turbo tax online or CD/software?

I need a copy of my 2016 taxes from Turbo tax.
Please send me a e-mail that you will not help me.

I understand but we are not associated with Turbo Tax and have no access to your account. Turbo tax has multiple numbers and do not like to talk to customers on phone. I cannot find any TT phone number online but I will keep looking.

Try this one: ***-***-**** It looks like it is TT life customer service.

emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser
kcox79
Phone call session started