Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA AND MY STATE TAX RETURN IS FOR 10,843.00

Customer Question
REFUND OTC TOLD ME THEY...
I LIVE IN OKLAHOMA AND MY STATE TAX RETURN IS FOR 10,843.00 REFUND OTC TOLD ME THEY WILL NOT PROCESS UNTIL I GIVE THEM A ORIGINAL W-2 COPY AND PROFF THAT IRS ACCEPTED MY RETURN? WHY IS THIS SHOULD I BE CONCERNED
JA: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?
Customer: NO IT MADE ME LIKE THEY THINK I AM FRAUDING THEM
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
11/16/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

States (not just OK) are being very careful because of the identity theft epidemic and the number of fraudulent returns that are filed each year.

Provide the information they are asking for. It's nothing personal against you.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 30 days ago

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions or concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent