Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need to print my and wife and kids ssa-1099-sm

Customer Question
need to print my and wife and kids ssa-1099-sm
Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Tax
11/12/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 9 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you.

In order to print the SSA-1099, you will need to create an online account with social security. You can create the account at the following link.

https://secure.ssa.gov/RIL/SiView.do

Click on the Create An Account tab near the bottom of the page. An account would need to be created for each person that the SSA-1099 is needed for.

-------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Forgot to click the answer box.