Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

A foreign individual is a member of a US LLC. Are there any…

A foreign individual is a...
A foreign individual is a member of a US LLC. Are there any extra requirements for filing when it comes to the partnership return?
11/10/2017
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

A partnership that has income effectively connected with a U.S. trade or business is required to pay a withholding tax on the effectively connected taxable income that is allocable to its foreign partners.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/international-taxpayers/helpful-hints-for-partnerships-with-foreign-partners

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated!

Have a great weekend!

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent