Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to ask a few general questions about taxes ( not

Customer Question
I need to ask...

I need to ask a few general questions about taxes ( not about proposed taxes in the legislature currently ) I would like to do this now by phone. I can give a credit card for your time. ASAP. My number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
11/9/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 8 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am able to assist you today.

If you would like to speak over the phone then please choose the Premium Service offer" on your screen.

If you do have a question and would like to chat online then please let me know your questions.