Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

What are the payroll tax needed for Nevada I have EIN number

Customer Question
so what is still needed...
What are the payroll tax needed for Nevada I have EIN number so what is still needed? t's for a tribe business opening in Las Vegas
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
11/1/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Nevada does not have state income tax, but has state unemployment insurance (SUI) tax, and requires employers who pay employees in NV to register with the NV Department of Employment, Training, and Rehabilitation (DETR).

The following link contains information about registering:

https://help.zenefits.com/Payroll/Registering_for_State_Payroll_Taxes/Nevada_Payroll_Tax_and_Registration_Guide/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions/concerns. If so, please let me know so I can continue to assist you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent