Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My tax return was sent to the Tax Department on 21/9/2017…

Customer Question
Hi..My tax return was...

Hi..My tax return was sent to the Tax Department on 21/9/2017 worth $880 and up to now I have not heard any thing about it..It was sent by E-Tax. Can you help me find out wat is going on with it Trevor Giles*****Victor Harbor SA.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I have rang E-Tax and have sent 4 E-Mails but have not got any thing from them

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
10/29/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with E-Tax or ATO so we do not have access to your personal information.

It normally takes ATO 2 weeks to process your tax return.

The quickest and easiest way to check the status of your refund is to use the ATO's online tool.

You can do that here: https://por.ato.gov.au/PORWeb/ProgressOfReturn/Privacy.aspx?Task=4e9d72ff-c904-4391-bab7-07cd1061c9df&NavGraph=Privacy&View=PrivacyView&pid=71

You will need your tax file number.

https://www.ato.gov.au/Individuals/Lodging-your-tax-return/Tracking-your-refund-or-fixing-a-mistake/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you were successful in finding out the status of your refund from ATO.