Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Help with Form 3520. Form 3520 - Need to know what line

Help with Form 3520 JA: The...
Help with Form 3520
JA: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.
Customer: Form 3520 - Need to know what line items to fill for having received a cash gift from a foreign citizen
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?
Customer: no
10/12/2017
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

How much did you receive as a gift from a foreign person?

If you meet the requirements to file Form 3520, I can assist you with completing the form.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

It is about 1.4 million, I need to fill the form. Will you be available tomorrow morning at 7 am PST to guide me?

Not tomorrow at 7:00 am PST. I am located in Eastern time.

Anytime after 3:00 pm Eastern time (including Saturday and Sunday).

Let me know.

I am also available later today after 2:00 pm Eastern.

Ok. Does 3 pm EST work? Thu 10/12?

Today at 3:00 pm Eastern is great. I can make you an offer for a phone call. Let me know if that will work better for you. Please note that there is an additional charge for a phone call as it is considered a Premium Service.

Text is fine. I just have a few specific questions on some line numbers in the form. If we can’t solve, then I will sign up for a call...will text at 3 pm...thx

Okay. I'll be ready at 3:00 pm today to continue this dialogue.

I'm ready if you are.

Give me 5 mins
Opening up the form
I am ready

What are your specific questions?

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Have you filled the form before? I need to know which fields to fill for individual giving me money.
Phone call session started
Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent