Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have an outstanding bill for a closed corporation. I have…

Customer Question
I have an outstanding...

I have an outstanding bill for a closed corporation. I have not received a notice in several years. I would like to pay it, I am wondering if it would be negotiable and/or a payment plan can be set up.

Accountant's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

How much would it cost to talk to someone?

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Expert's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I would imagine 15 minutes max

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/6/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Q: I have an outstanding bill for a closed corporation. I have not received a notice in several years. I would like to pay it, I am wondering if it would be negotiable and/or a payment plan can be set up.

A: It is possible that you can request an Offer In compromise or ask to be placed on a payment plan. What state was the business in? Knowing this will help me to locate the relevant information for you and to let you know what option are available to you.

I already paid $46 and yea sent to PayPal to pay again. I am unable to tak right now. Can we set up a time tomorrow?

Hello again,

I am not sure who accepted the phone call request, but it was not me. Note that the site charges an additional fee for a phone call. That is considered a premium service. If you do not want the phone, just let me know and I will let customer service know that you do not wish to have the phone call.

--------------------------------

My apologies, I should have asked you this in my first reply, what type of taxes is the outstanding bill for? Employment, Income, or Sales tax?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney