Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have become owner of the house that belonged to my Aunty.

Customer Question
The Land Registry paperwork says, 1...
I have become owner of the house that belonged to my Aunty. The Land Registry paperwork says,
1. 17 02 2017 Proprietor Teresa Wysocka of*****.....
2.03 08 2015 The value stated as at 31 july 2015 was 330,000
3. 17 02 2017 Restriction: No disposition of the registered estate by the proprietor of the registered estate is to be regisktered without a written consent signed by Zofia Kalinowska of*****.... or her personal representativesWe have a question. Where do I stand on the tax situation should my Aunty Zofia die? She is 85 and I am 64.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/6/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi Teresa, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. How did you acquire the home? Was this from a gift?

Please find the following papers
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 5 months ago

Hi Teresa, I am sorry I just realized this question was for the UK. I am going to opt out and let another expert help you.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney