Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I want to file my quarterly taxes without an accountant he…

Customer Question
I want to file...

I want to file my quarterly taxes without an accountant he files electronically and I don't know how to do this

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Do I need a special program

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No I just want to know if it is possible to do this myself What should I buy

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
10/6/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 10 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

There are several ways to make an estimated payment and no, you do not need a special program. Here are your options: https://www.irs.gov/payments

Your best choice is EFTPS (electronic federal tax payment system). Once you create your account you can pay your quaterly taxes with few click. I generally do not advice to set up automatic withdrawal (your payments may change) or use mobile apps (for security purposes).

If you need to make state payments, you need to check with your state DOR. Many state require online payments over certain amount.