Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My wife and I have experience health problems for the last…

Customer Question
HI, My wife and...

HI, My wife and I have experience health problems for the last few years so although we have paid taxes due, we have not filed returns for 2015 and 2016. Can you provide the est taxes we have paid for those years plus . I can provide all security info, My tel nr is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/5/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Let me first say that you should never post your social security number in a public forum such as this one. After I am done, I will send a message to customer service to have them remove it. Posting your social security number for all to see is a prelude to potential identity theft.

Now, to address your matter, in order to find out how much you have paid in estimated taxes for the last few years, you can request a copy of your Account Transcript from the IRS, free of charge, online. In order to do this, go to the following webpage and click on the blue button titled Get Transcripts online. Again, you want to request your Account Transcripts for tax years 2015 and 2016. These transcripts will show what payments have been credited to your tax account.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant