Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need 1099 for 1915. I need a copy of my 1099 form. We are…

Customer Question
I need 1099 for...

I need 1099 for 1915

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a copy of my 1099 form

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

We are buying a house and we need a copy of 1099 for 1915

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
10/5/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 8 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Wow, in 1915 they were issuing 1099s? Just kidding. I am assuming that you are needing a copy of your 1099 for TY 2015. If this is the case, you can request a copy of your wage and income transcript for TY 2015 online, free of charge. The 1099 information is incorporated in the transcript. To request the transcript, go to the following webpage and click on the blue button titled Get Transcript Online.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.