Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have come on line to do form 6230 Rep Payee Accounting but…

Customer Question
I have come on...

I have come on line to do form 6230 Rep Payee Accounting but which is it? There are so many in here. Please help.

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Maine

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Not yet

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have the Payee Report in front of me but I wanted to make it out on line.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/4/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Are you trying to go here: https://www.ssa.gov/payee/form/ ?

...

or are you asking something more specific?

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS