Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get my SS check self deposited. CO. I am 85. It…

Customer Question
How do I get...

How do I get my SS check self deposited

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

CO

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, I am 85

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It would be dep. to Fidelity Inv

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/4/2017
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 7 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

If you already are receiving benefits, you can create a my Social Security account and start or change Direct Deposit online.

...

You also can sign up at your bank, credit union, or savings and loan.

...

Or call Social Security at 1-***-***-****

...

Here's the site for "My Social Security:" click here for MY SOCIAL SECURITY

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS