Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Received notice from IRS. On my tax return missed to check…

Customer Question
Received notice from IRS...

Received notice from IRS. On my tax return missed to check health care coverage for year 2014, 2015 and 2016, Do I have to file Form 1040 X for each year or can I do all three on one by checking these 3 years on one form?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
10/4/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 10 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Did you receive IRS Letter 12c?

Everfy IRS letter is different and they generally require you respond in a specific way. That is why I am asking about the Letter or CP number. You may be able to just respond by phoning , fax , or a simple written statement.

If it is letter 6002 you must amend for each year.