Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I type slowly, so let me explain it all now. I sent a very…

Customer Question
I type slowly, so...

I type slowly, so let me explain it all now. I sent a very late 1040ES dor 2016 to the Sanfrancisco office on Saturday 9/30 in my rush to make the mail and now looking at photo copy of the form and check, I see I forgot the three zeros in the numeric box to the right of Pay to the order of UST. The line where you spell out the amount, and on the 1040-ES form, 31

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

Hey filled out check wrong. forgot 3 zeros. Form and next line on check, correct 31,000

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/2/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

The check will likely be returned to you indicating that they were not able to process it. In addition, as you have missed the deadline date for the estimated tax payment, you will likely be penalized for the payment not be received.

If you do not require additional assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant