Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Asking about our $676 refund status. E-Filed Aug 22 2017 SS…

Customer Question
Asking about our $676...

Asking about our $676 refund status

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

E-Filed Aug 22 2017 SS ####-##-####filing status married couple

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Not yet received at our bank Laurance R. Andrews is my name

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/2/2017
Tax Professional: Chad Schoch,
 replied 7 months ago
Chad Schoch

Good Afternoon - thank you for choosing JustAnswer. I look forward to working for you and hope that in return you give me a 5 star expert rating! Please let me read the question again to make sure I understand it completely!

Ok
Tax Professional: Chad Schoch,
 replied 7 months ago

It looks like you are looking for an update on your refund from the IRS. is that correct? if so, you can always check your refund status at the following website. https://sa.www4.irs.gov/irfof/lang/en/irfofgetstatus.jsp

I would normally do this for you but I would like to give you the tools to check this on your own!

This website should give you all the information you need. If your question has been answered, and you feel you have received 5 star service, please rate me as so!

Let me know if you have any additional questions!

Thank you,

Chad

Chad Schoch
Chad Schoch
Chad Schoch