Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need help for W-2 forms for auto loan asap. File w-2's. I…

Customer Question
I need help for...

I need help for W-2 forms for auto loan asap

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

File w-2's

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I just want o file W-2 2014 2015

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
10/2/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 7 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. Are you trying to obtain your W-2 information for 2014 and 2015. The easiest way to do this is to request a wage and income transcript from the IRS. You can do this online. Here is a link to request this information. https://sa.www4.irs.gov/eauth/pub/login.jsp?Data=VGFyZ2V0TG9BPUY%253D&TYPE=33554433&REALMOID=06-000e9548-6cd3-16f7-9748-483c0adb4007&GUID=&SMAUTHREASON=0&METHOD=GET&SMAGENTNAME=UOkC7yx4eMTO24FGxPfBRb5q3Mj3Xh3pyXfBEjYyHJ97nGCXu16wx5MzFHjfZmlG&TARGET=-SM-http%3a%2f%2fsa%2ewww4%2eirs%2egov%2ficce--core%2fload%2fgettrans%2fpages%2favailableTranscripts%2exhtml

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor