Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a copy of the cp575 form and the. I need a form cp…

Customer Question
I need a copy...

I need a copy of the cp575 form and the

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need a form cp 575 and 147 C for valadition

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Cannot find a copy of the original tax EIN#

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
9/30/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 10 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is
Angela. I will be assisting you.

The IRS does not reissue the CP 575 letter, instead they can provide you with a 147C letter. You can request the 147C Letter over the telephone by calling the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line at the number listed below.

----------------------

To do so, call the IRS Business & Specialty Tax Line toll free at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7am and 7pm in your local time zone.

Request a 147c letter when you speak with an agent on the phone. Requesting a letter is free. They will either mail it to you or fax it to you.

You will be asked some security questions about your business to verify your identity. Potential questions include: your EIN number, the name and address of your business, the type of business income tax form you file and your name and position in the company.

If you do not require further assistance with this matter, I ask that you please take the time to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. Thank you in advance.