Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My organization has an EIN number, but has not completed…

Customer Question
My organization has an...

My organization has an EIN number, but has not completed form(s) for tax exempt status. We would like to have a fund raising campaign and provide donors a letter stating that their donation is tax deductible. What IRS forms do we need to file to accomplish this?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/29/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 8 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The following IRS link contains information regarding how to apply for tax exempt status:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/p4220.pdf

Once you review the information, please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb