Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How much tax owed on 2015 total 14,139.28 & 2016 amount

Customer Question
How much tax owed...

How much tax owed on 2015 total 14,139.28 & 2016 amount 14,041

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I thought I didn't own any& asked at the time so did not file. Now trying refinance home & the need copies of returns. I have redone them but don't have those two figures. Thanks so much

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

No, thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
9/29/2017
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 10 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What exactly are you trying to do? Are you amending your tax return you filed or are you filing a new return?

What is 14139? It is your combined income, adjusted gross income or taxable income?