Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Robin, I have a follow-up question for you. Can we arrange a…

Customer Question
Hi Robin, I have a...
Hi Robin, I have a follow-up question for you. Can we arrange a time to talk later today after*****
Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
Hello, I'm only looking for assistance from Robin.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/29/2017
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 10 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

Please post your question . If I can assist I will if not I will opt out and let another help you

Hi Robin, it's been a crazy day. I'm so sorry the late response.You helped me with a question earlier this week on 9/23. I would like to book a phone call with you to discuss more details and get more info from you. Do you have time today or tomorrow?

No I would not be able to do that

How about Monday?

Not Monday either. I do not offer phone assistance.

Oops, I didn't realize you didn't offer phone calls and hit the button to request a call beforehand. I'm sorry about that.Can I open a subsequent question regarding this basis issue. I really appreciated your earlier help and would have been happy to pay for a phone call. But if you would prefer to work through messaging, I'm OK with that. Can I send you a follow-up question tomorrow?
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS replied 10 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, MBA, CFP, CRPS
Phone call session started