Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need a receipt for last years taxes I paid how do I get…

Customer Question
I need a receipt...

I need a receipt for last years taxes I paid how do I get it

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am applying for charity care at a hospital and they need my tax form from last year.. I didn't pay taxes but I filed my income is $846 per month

Accountant's Assistant: The Experts require payment for their services. It's way less expensive on JustAnswer than face-to-face would cost.

I'm 74 and confused give me the email again

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
9/26/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 10 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

There isn't actually a receipt that you can get, however, you can request a copy of your tax return transcript. The tax return transcript should be sufficient as proof that you filed. You can request these transcripts online at the following link.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

If you don't want to request the transcript online, you can mail in the Form 4606-T.

Link to Form 4606-T:

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f4506t.pdf

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If not, I ask that you be so kind as to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.