Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do i fill in form CA 593-e. We sold property for 1.3M…

Customer Question
How do i fill...

How do i fill in form CA 593-e

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

We sold property for 1.3M that we joint owned with my mother in law who just died.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

There was no sales agent involved

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
9/26/2017
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 7 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Did your mother-in-law die before or after the sale of the property?

Did you and/or your mother in law live in the property as your primary residence?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney