Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am buying a house. I want to know how to calculate the…

I am buying a house...
I am buying a house. I want to know how to calculate the monthly mortgage. Is it the amount of the house plus the interest amount divided by the numbers of months to pay? Sorry I don't know much about this matter. I need help.
9/25/2017
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can calculate your monthly mortgage amount, but you need to know the amount of the loan, the interest rate, and term (number of years).

There are many online mortgage calculators to use.

http://www.bankrate.com/calculators/mortgages/mortgage-calculator.aspx

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent
Got it. Thanks

My pleasure.

Thank YOU for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated!

Please let me know if I can assist you in the future.

Have a great week!