Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I transfer shares of Home Depot to a Mutual Fund. The…

Customer Question
How do I transfer...

How do I transfer shares of Home Depot to a Mutual Fund. The amount is approximately $10,000 and too small for ***** *****.

Accountant's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
9/25/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 7 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Q: How do I transfer shares of Home Depot to a Mutual Fund.

Info: In order to better assist you, I need to know which Mutual Fund you are wanting to transfer the shares to. Please advise.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney