Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is an Scorp the best way toi setup my buisness if I am

Customer Question
Is an Scorp the...

Is an Scorp the best way toi setup my buisness if I am hiring a rme for our remolding job

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is a s-corp the best way for my partner and I with a RME as our license holder for our Remodeling company

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
9/25/2017
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 10 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

S corp form is ok, since ownership of the business is not a condition of RME licensure usage. I suggest an LLC with s corp election for the business and legal structure, but a straight S corp is ok.

Thanks for asking at just answer. Positive feedback is appreciated. I'mCustomer

Hi again.Customerhere.

Can you rate my assistance to complete your request? Our five star rating scale is found at the top of your screen, or typing a simple "got the job done" will do it. Thanks.

Customer/p>