Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need to pay 1120 corp taxes today how do I do this all…

Customer Question
I need to pay...

I need to pay 1120 corp taxes today how do I do this all sites will not give me the 1120 only 1065

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I owe taxes form 1120 for dec. 2015 year

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Expert should know?

I was in flood and did not get it paid I need to pay to get SBA loan bal.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Tax
9/22/2017
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 10 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for requesting this Q&A service for assistance. My name is Angela. I will be assisting you.

Did you try the EFTPS site? If not, you may want to try that site. If you cannot use the site, there is a number that you can call to make payments as well. SEE BELOW:

You can always make a tax payment by calling our voice response system at 1.***-***-****. Follow the prompts to make your payment.

Link to site:

https://www.eftps.gov/eftps/

Let me know if you require further assistance with this matter. If all is clear, I ask that you be so kind as to scroll to the top of the page and select 3 or more stars to positively rate my response so that I can receive credit for assisting you. A 5 star rating is most appreciated. Thank you in advance.