Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

What is the number of the Canadian Federal Tax code? I am…

Customer Question
What is the number...

What is the number of the Canadian Federal Tax code?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am not too sure what else you need to know.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

Like what?

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Tax
9/20/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional replied 11 months ago
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Are you looking for the Phone number to the Canadian Revenue Agency?

If so:

Phone: 1-***-***-**** (Canada and United States)

Individual tax inquiries

If this is the information you were requesting please let me know.

A positive rating of 5 stars or higher is always much appreciated.