Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I just asked question to a previous thread. Wasn’t sure if…

Customer Question
I just asked a follow...
I just asked a follow up question to a previous thread. Wasn’t sure if it needed to be a new question
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/20/2017
Tax Professional: Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional replied 8 months ago
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional

Hello my name is***** see no one has been available to picked up your question. Please let me know your follow up question and I will assist you today.

Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 8 months ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi Michael. Lane here. Were you looking for me?

...

If this is a follow-up to this one: http://www.justanswer.com/tax/aouks-question-waiting-answer.html

...

But if it's already been answered no need to reply here. I know we had a couple going on on the 20th.

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS