Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

IRS AUDITOR WAS AGGRESSIVE AND VERY INTIMIDATING AND I WANT…

Customer Question
IRS AUDITOR WAS AGGRESSIVE...

IRS AUDITOR WAS AGGRESSIVE AND VERY INTIMIDATING AND I WANT TO FILE A COMPLAINT HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS?

Accountant's Assistant: The Expert will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

HE CAME TO MY OFFICE AND THREATENED MY DOG AND TOLD ME TO SHUT UP

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?

HE TOLD ME THAT HE WOULD OPEN AN AUDIT FOR ALL MY FAMILY

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Tax
9/20/2017
Tax Professional: Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 8 months ago
Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi, my name is Mark. I will be happy to help you with your questions. There are a couple of ways to report the activity. As part of your taxpayers rights you have the right to request a meeting with agent's manager. Here is a link to your taxpayer's rights https://taxpayeradvocate.irs.gov/taxpayer-rights

Here is an address to report the incident. Here is a link to form that needs to be sent. http://www.patriotnetwork.info/Alleg_Referral.pdf

Commissioner's Complaint-Processing Analysis Group
Room #5579*****, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20224.

Mark Taylor
Mark Taylor